Dear INTERPA Members,
Kostanai Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan will held an international scientific-practical conference "Development Priorities of the Legal System of Kazakhstan", dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Constitution of Kazakhstan on October 30, 2015.
The host institution can’t invite and host the officials from INTERPA member-countries, because of some financial problems.
However, it will be very pleasing if the officers of the INTERPA member-institutions send their articles and papers on the following issues:
1. Problems and prospects of development of the constitutional order.
2. Urgent problems of crime prevention.
3. Problems of improving and implementing the criminal law, criminal procedure and penitentiary legislation.
4. Scientific-organizational and legal support for detective and investigative activities in law enforcement.
5. Innovative approaches in training of law enforcement officers.
It is planning to publish the conference materials in a single book. If you are interested in these topics, please send the attached application form and papers till August 1, 2015 to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org