Training Cooperation among the Member Institutions of the INTERPA
- The students of the member institutions may be included to the training and education programs mutually in Police Academies in accordance with the signed agreements.
- Mutual exchange programs may be executed in undergraduate, master and doctorate programs among the member institutions.
- Information sharing is ensured among research centers within the Police Academies of the member institutions. Besides, they are encouraged to conduct joint projects.
Subjects of activities and projects, which shall be carried out by the INTERPA, include the following items:
- Fight against Crimes and Criminals
- Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling
- Cyber Crimes
- Information Technologies and Its Security
- Preventive Policing
- Organized Crime
- Transnational Crime
- Drug Trafficking
- Border Security
- Crisis Management
- Police and Public Relations
- Police Ethics
- Police Defense Tactics
- Leadership and Management
- Training and Practice Efficiency
- Scientific Police and Scientific Crime Investigation
- Riot Control
- Gathering Information
- Interview and Interrogation Methods and Its Psychology